Nimban-(Azardirectin 1500 ppm )
Mode of action :
Repellent,antifeedant,growth regulator,oviposition deterrent,ovicide
fitness reducer, reproduction suppressor
crop segments ,vegetables, fruits, home gardens, lawns, greenhouses, indoors, ornamentals, commercial crops, plantation crops.
caterpillars, beetles, aphids, leafminers, thrips, mites, grasshoppers, whiteflies, leafhoppers, etc.
dose recommendations :900 â 1000 ml / 100 litres
1. apply as soon as pests are observed for better results.
2. apply during immature pest stages for greater control.
3. under high pest incidence, use product at short intervals
4. spray followed by a chemical application in case of serious pest outbreak in non organic crops.
5. the formulation can be alternated with chemicals / biologicals if required.
6. use the product in overall pest control program to make pests weak and make it more susceptible to insecticides.